1. All applicants should model a cooperative and supportive attitude with children, families and co-workers.
2.Employees will be expected to follow all health and safety protocols.
3. Group leaders will present developmentally appropriate programs that will help the children to grow with the love of learning.A group leader in a school-age program shall be at least 18 years of age, have a high school
diploma or general equivalency diploma, and one of the following:
(1) Experience working with school-age children, totaling 600 hours;
(2) Documentation of at least 3 credits in child development, education, recreation, or other
field of study focused on children, awarded by a regionally accredited college or university;
(3) Documentation that she or he is a certified coach; or
(4) Documentation from or on file with the department that she or he was qualified and
employed as a group leader in a school-age program on or before the adoption of these rules
Before School and Afterschool Care
For children 5 – 10 years old
Located at an Elementary School setting