Website Bright Horizons
- Create and lead activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and needs.
- Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child’s day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- At least six months of experience working in child care, daycare, or preschool preferred
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep yourself and others safe and free from illness.
Imagine your future as a teacher with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree – for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons teacher.
Full-time and part-time positions now available with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid time off
Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you – in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future at one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Apply today!