Website Bright Horizons
- Guide a teaching team to develop classroom plans, goals, and lead hands-on activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and needs.
- Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child’s day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
- CDA or higher level of education required
- At least six months of experience working in child care, daycare, or preschool required
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP) required
- TA add center / market specific requirements & edit above as necessary
Our competitive Teacher salaries range from $16.50 to $20.74 per hour. Salary is determined by your level of education and experience in Early Childhood Education or a related field.
We are offering a generous hiring incentive through 12/31/22 – eligibility requirements apply.
$3,000 for Full Time positions
$1,500 for Part Time positions
Imagine your future working with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree – for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons Lead Teacher or Kindergarten Prep Teacher.
Full-time positions now available with pre-kindergarteners.
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid time off
Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
Pursue your passion for early learning. Fulfill your purpose to make a difference for children and families. Explore the possibilities of where a Bright Horizons career can take you – in a workplace committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion where you can be you. Come build a brighter future at one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Apply today!
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at [email protected] or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or [email protected] Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.