Website Bright Horizons
- Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child’s day. Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required CDA or higher level of education require
- At least six months of experience working in child care, daycare, or preschool required
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP) required
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated or undergo weekly testing for COVID-19 (testing supplies and tracking provided by Bright Horizons) to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep yourself and others safe and free from illness.
Imagine your future working with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree – for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons Lead Teacher or Kindergarten Prep Teacher.
Full-time positions now available with pre-kindergarteners.
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid time off
Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
Pursue your passion for early learning. Fulfill your purpose to make a difference for children and families. Explore the possibilities of where a Bright Horizons career can take you – in a workplace committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion where you can be you. Come build a brighter future at one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Apply today!