Website Creative Imaginations Childcare Center, LLC
Learning. Laughing. Playing.
- Support the mission and philosophy of Creative Imaginations Childcare Center
- Will maintain professional boundaries with all current, past, and prospective clients, and maintain the confidentiality of clients and staff, in accordance with Creative Imaginations Childcare Center’s Confidentiality policy and procedure.
- Abide by all Creative Imaginations Child Care Center’s Safety policies and procedures.
- Present a professional and positive image
- 18 hours of professional development required to be completed annually
- Maintain and/or become certified in adult and pediatric CPR/AED & First Aid certified, or willing to get certified in the first 90 days
- Obtain and Maintain an NH Childcare Employment eligibility card, including finger printing and background check
- Knowledge of and understanding of licensing rules and regulations
- Ability to work as a team and be flexible to work with all ages
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Responsible for the care and safety of all of the children in your care
- Responsible for assisting the lead teacher in implementing weekly creative curriculum
- Work with the lead teacher to observe, document, and assess each child’s development
- Communicate with parents daily using the Brightwheel app to share information about each child’s day
- Must be able to work independently in a classroom when needed without the direct supervision of another qualified teacher so long as teacher to child ratios are met.
- Perform other related duties as required, going above and beyond when needed.
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent, including but not limited to General Equivalency Diploma (GED), a High School Equivalency Test (HiSet), or a Test Asessing Secondary Completion (TASC), and ONE of the following options:
- Minimum of 9 credits in related coursework, including at least one 3 credit course in child or human growth and development
- Current certification as a para II educator by the department of education;
- OR a Minimum of 1,000 hours of supervised child care experience working in a licensed childcare program; and knowledge of child growth and development obtained through at least ONE of the following methods:
- Completion of a high school level 2-year career and technical education course in teacher education
- A 3-credit college course in child or human growth and development
- 30 hours of continuing education units in child growth and development, granted by an accredited college or university or an authorized provider of the International Association for Continuing Education and Training; or
- OR 30 hours of documented life experience, including experience with the same age children the associate teacher supervises, such as a family child care provider, service as a foster parent, work as a school teacher, work as a camp counselor and experience as a group leader for children in sports or other activities, such as scouts or little league, or closely related experience.
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Employee discount
- Professional Development Assistance
- Scholarship/Education Assistance
- Health insurance contribution
- Supplemental benefits
- Classroom funding for learning/theme related materials
- Paid planning time
- Sign on bonus
The position of Associate teacher has the primary responsibility for the overall health, safety, and well being of the children in his/her classroom and program as a whole. S/He must work as a member of a teaching team in order to assist the lead teacher in creating and implementing weekly curriculum, ongoing assessments, general classroom management, and forming trusting relationships with children, families, and other staff.
Works under the direct supervision of the Center Director