Website Creative Imaginations Childcare Center, LLC
Learning. Laughing. Playing.
- Support the mission and philosophy of Creative Imaginations Childcare Center
- Will maintain professional boundaries with all current, past, and prospective clients, and maintain the confidentiality of clients and staff, in accordance with Creative Imaginations Childcare Center’s Confidentiality policy and procedure.
- Abide by all Creative Imaginations Child Care Center’s Safety policies and procedures.
- Present a professional and positive image
- 18 hours of professional development required to be completed annually
- Maintain and/or become certified in adult and pediatric CPR/AED & First Aid certified, or willing to get certified in the first 90
- Obtain and Maintain an NH Childcare Employment eligibility card, including finger printing and background check
- Knowledge of and understanding of licensing rules and regulations
- Ability to work as a team and be flexible to work with all ages
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Responsible for the care and safety of all of the children in your care
- Responsible for assisting the lead teacher in implementing weekly creative curriculum
- Work with the lead teacher to observe, document, and assess each child’s development
- Communicate with parents daily using the Brightwheel app to share information about each child’s day
- Must be able to work independently in a classroom when needed without the direct supervision of another qualified teacher so long as teacher to child ratios are met.
- Perform other related duties as required, going above and beyond when needed.
- At least 18 years of age Have a high school diploma or equivalent, including but not limited to General Equivalency Diploma (GED), a High School Equivalency Test (HiSet), or a Test Asessing Secondary Completion (TASC), and ONE of the following options:
- Minimum of 9 credits in related coursework, including at least one 3 credit course in child or human growth and development
- Current certification as a para II educator by the department of education;
- OR, a Minimum of 1,000 hours of supervised child care experience working in a licensed childcare program; and knowledge of child growth and development obtained through at least ONE of the following methods:
- Completion of a high school level 2-year career and technical education course in teacher education A 3-credit college course in child or human growth and development
- 30 hours of continuing education units in child growth and development, granted by an accredited college or university or an authorized provider of the International Association for Continuing Education and Training;
- OR 30 hours of documented life experience, including experience with the same age children the associate teacher supervises, such as a family child care provider, service as a foster parent, work as a school teacher, work as a camp counselor and experience as a group leader for children in sports or other activities, such as scouts or little league, or closely related experience.
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Employee discount
- Professional Development Assistance
- Scholarship/Education Assistance
- Health insurance contribution
- Supplemental benefits
- Classroom funding for learning/theme related materials
- Paid planning time
- Sign on bonus
The position of Associate teacher has the primary responsibility for the overall health, safety, and well being of the children in his/her classroom and program as a whole. S/He must work as a member of a teaching team in order to assist the lead teacher in creating and implementing weekly curriculum, ongoing assessments, general classroom management, and forming trusting relationships with children, families, and other staff.