Website Creative Kids Adventures
Creative Kids Adventures
- Supports Team to provide a safe, clean, developmentally appropriate, fun, and engaging learning environment both in and out of doors.
- Supervise and monitor children at all times. Perform regular head counts to ensure all children are accounted for.
- Work with Team to plan, prepare and offer enriching programming
- Engage in small group enrichment activities
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalency
- At least 600 hours documented experience working with school age children
- Certification in Cpr/First aid (offered by CKA if needed)
The Afterschool Teacher is responsible for supporting school-age students within an elementary school setting. Support includes handing out snack, assisting with homework as needed, and engaging in developmentally appropriate program activities. S/he must be able to communicate, listen and work well with others in a team environment. The Afterschool Teacher is responsible for implementing developmentally appropriate activities based on children’s interests and needs under the direction of the Site Director. The Teacher also assists in communication with parents when necessary.