Website Creative Kids Adventures
Creative Kids Adventures
- Assist in the implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
- Works with Lead Teacher to develop and implement developmentally appropriate, engaging learning environment both in and out of doors.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, maintenance, and availability of classroom materials.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of 9 college credits or CDA.
- Have 1 year working experience in the field preferred.
- High energy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- An understanding of child development.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
The Associate teacher will ensure that a warm, positive, home-like environment that fosters supportive relationships between families and staff is provided. The Teacher is responsible for supporting the Lead Teacher in planning, organizing, and implementing curriculum that meets the developmental needs of the children in the program. The Teacher assists in communication with parents, documenting children’s developmental progress, and fills in for the the Lead Teacher in his/her absence. The Teacher will follow all NH State rules and regulations for childcare and reports directly to the Lead Teacher any problems, concerns, or questions. Supports the Lead Teacher to ensure appropriate activities are available and planned for all children. Guidance and re-direction is provided through positive reinforcement and modeling behaviors.