Creative Kids Adventures, Inc.
Imagine. Discover. Explore.
Additional duties include:
creating and serving snacks
providing a weekly curriculum of planned and spontaneous activities
Coordinating with school officials for special events or for students as needed
Light cleaning tasks
Regularly communicating with families and Director
Meeting training requirements per licensing regulations for the position (about 12 hours annually)
Supervise other staff in a team like mannerBe at least 20 years of age and hold a minimum of High School Diploma and meet the other criteria set forth by the NH Licensing requirements:
(1) Written documentation from or on file with the department that she or he was qualified and employed as a
site director in a school-age program on or before the effective date of these rules in 2022; OR
(2) A minimum of an associate’s degree in child development, education, recreation, or other field of study
focused on children, awarded by an accredited college or university; OR
(3) Certification of successful completion of training as a recreation director plus 1000 hours experience
working with children in a licensed child care program, recreation program or a public or private elementary
(4) A total of 12 credits in child development, education, recreation, or other field of study focused on children,
from an accredited college plus 1000 hours of experience working with children; OR
(5) Current certification as an educator by the department of education; or
(6) Experience working with children totaling 2000 hours and:
a. Current certification as a para II educator by the department of education; or
b. Both of the following:
1. Documentation of enrollment in a course for at least 3 credits in child development, education,
recreation, or other field of study focused on children, through an accredited college or university
and a written plan on file for completion of at least 3 additional credits as specified; and
2. Within 12 months of the date the individual begins working as a site director, documentation of
successful completion of a total of at least 6 credits as specified in b.1. shall be on file for review
by the department.
This person would be responsible for the overall operations of the after-school program, including providing a variety of activities that are age appropriate and based on the interests of the children enrolled, working with and supervising other staff members within the team, communicating with parents and school officials and working with the Owner and Executive Director to always fulfill the mission and goals set forth for the program. The primary hours needed are 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m Monday through Friday with additional hours available on no school days, early release and vacation weeks.