● Curriculum Planning/Implementation Experience.
● Familiarity with IEP referrals/observations.
● Team Player/Community Builder/Role Model.
● Follows school policies and procedures while adhering to the overall mission of the program.
● Attend monthly staff meetings.
● Conduct parent meetings as necessary.● Be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma.
● Required: A minimum of 18 credits in ECE or CDA.
● Have a minimum of 1000 hours experience working with children in a licensed childcare program.
● Hold or be willing to obtain CPR, First Aid, Water Safety and ProSolutions Training.
● Clean criminal background history.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced educator, who has a passion and understanding of age-appropriate developmental milestones, an individual who is a strong leader, communicator, and has an overall nurturing and fun personality.