Great Bay Kids’ Company is a non-profit organization
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards.
- Lead by example, encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise child care assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Must align with NH Child Care Program Licensing Rules and Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work with a team.
The Assistant Kindergarten Teacher is responsible for the care and safety of our Kindergarten children. The Assistant Kindergarten Teacher will be responsible for planning and implementing developmentally appropriate activities for the children within his/her care. This is a co-teaching position and all work is completed cooperatively with another Lead/Associate Teacher.