Great Bay Kids’ Company is a non-profit organization
- Implement classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards.
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Must align with NH Child Care Program Licensing Rules and Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work with a team.
The Associate/Lead Center Floats are responsible for the care and safety of children between the ages of infant and 5 years of age. The Center Floats responsiblities include covering in all classrooms during various times of the day which will include coverage for breaks, planning time, and provide support to the classroom teachers.