Great Bay Kids’ Company is a non-profit organization
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards.
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center polices and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise teacher assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Must align with NH Child Care Program Licensing Rules and Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as a team.
Great Bay Kids’ Company is looking for Group Leaders and Assistants for all our Summer program. Group Leaders and Assistants are responsible for assisting the Site Director in the school age program. The Group Leaders and Assistants are responsible for interacting with children in grades K-5 during our Summer Camp Program.