Website Learning Adventures
- Enthusiastic, caring and nurturing.
- Able to work in a team environment, yet can manage your own classroom independently
- Have great communication skills with children, parents, and co-workers
- Available to work between the hours of 7:00am - 5:00pm.
- Minimum of 9 credits in Early Childhood Education, degree preferred
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Must be able to pass a Background Check
- Paid vacation time starting in the first year, & paid sick days!
- Paid holidays
- Company contribution towards health & dental premiums, workshop stipend, childcare discount, 401k program
Lead teacher in charge of a group of 2 year old children (6 students maximum). Responsible for every day routines (snack, circle, project, outside time, lunches, naptime, etc) and curriculum planning.
Submit resume to: email@example.com or call 603-669-2811 for more information.
*This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
*The position may also perform other related business duties as assigned.
*Our center reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
*This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Job Type: Full-time