Website The Granite YMCA
- A passion for working with kids.
- Criminal background check and fingerprinting will be completed upon being offered a position.
Want to make a difference in the lives of children every day? Here at the YMCA, we believe in helping children reach their full potential and making memories that will last a lifetime.
The Granite YMCA is currently seeking Assistant Group Leaders and Group Leaders for our Before and After-School Programs held at their respective elementary schools and the Y. We are seeking energetic individuals interested in making an impact on our community’s youth. Applicants must have the capacity to interact with children in a nurturing manner in a licensed after-school program focused on building resilient kids and supplementing academics.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their experience in education, sports/recreation, childcare, and for anyone looking to build their leadership and planning skills.
Please reach out to Kat Haley, Recruiting Specialist, at [email protected] to inquire further, or apply online.
Part-time, hourly benefits package includes:
- Flexible hours and team environment
- Leadership development and paid training
- Staff receive a free Y membership
- Retirement plans available (for 18 +)
- UNH Manchester, SNHU and Granite State College tuition discounts
- Discounts on Tickets and more
Positions available at the following Y locations: Goffstown, Portsmouth, Manchester, Concord, Londonderry and Rochester