White Birch Center Extended Education Program
Enriching life, strengthening community
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain a program that supports a positive experience for each child.
- Supervise children at all times and actively participate in all appropriate activities, including (but not limited to); music, snack and meal time, art, free play, active play, outdoor play, field trips, clean up time, and bathrooms.
- Interact playfully with children and encourage natural exploration and curiosity.
- Respond sensitively to the interests, requests, and needs of the individual children.
- Meet the basic physical and emotional needs of children.
- Use positive child guidance strategies to promote pro-social behavior.
- Greet each child and family and assist in the transition from home to child care.
- Exercise tact and discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Follow all center policies and adhere to the NH Child Care Licensing rules.
- Work as a member of a team.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least 3 credits in elementary education, human growth and development, behavior management or recreation or early childhood education.
- Must be able to complete Adult & Pediatric First Aid & CPR
- Must be able to pass a NH Criminal Background Check and a DCYF Central Registry Check.
White Birch Center’s Extended Education Program is seeking energetic, engaging, and caring part-time before and after school teachers.
SIGN ON BONUS!
Program Operating Hours:
Before School – 7:00AM – 8:15AM
After School – 2:15PM – 5:30PM