Dear ARPA S/CRRSA/CCDF DISCRETIONARY QUALITY INCENTIVE/NHEYP Funding Recipients. Please find the detailed memo regarding the reporting process. It includes:
- Reporting requirements and due dates for each report;
- Dates, times and how to register for the live webinars and virtual office hours;
- How to access all the necessary resources and support to get your reports done;
- How to request a copy of your various reports and applications (although you will not need them to complete your reports);
- What will be included in your customized financial information and grant checklist.
- Scope of questions and answers.
Take the time to review the information, especially the due dates, training and office hour dates, and registration; and the FINAL REPORT HELP DESK link we have created to support your efforts.
Thanks so much for your patience,
Dianne Chase and the BCDHSC Team