Great Bay Kids’ Company is a non-profit organization
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards.
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise teacher assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Must align with the qualifications in the NH Child Care Program Licensing Rules and Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work on a team.
Great Bay Kids’ Company is looking for a Full Time Site Director for Lincoln Street School and Main Street School in Exeter, NH for our before and after care programs.
Site Directors are responsible for overseeing group leaders and the children at their respective schools. Main Street School currently serves children in Kindergarten thru 2nd grade and Lincoln Street School currently serves children in 3rd thru 5th grade and we are responsible for the before and after care portion of their day.