General Credentialing Information
The following documents can help support you in obtaining a professional Credential:
- NH Early Childhood Professional Development Guidebook (Revised 2022)
- Credential Revision FAQ
- NH’s Early Childhood Professional Development Guidebook
- NH Early Childhood Credential Checklist
- NH Early Childhood Renewal Credential Checklist
- Professional Development Plan Template
- Work Verification Letter Template
- Requesting Transcripts for Closed High Schools, Colleges and Universities:
Please contact the Credentialing Specialist of the Bureau of Child Development and Head Start Collaboration, Annie Censullo, with any questions at: [email protected].
Child Care Aware of NH can also offer Technical Assistance in obtaining a Credential. For assistance, contact us by using the Contact tab at the top of this page. Please email Credential Challenge Applications to [email protected].org.
At this time, Child Care Aware of New Hampshire is suggesting that individuals submit their initial and renewal Credential Application along with supporting documents via US Mail, rather than submitting through NHCIS.
Applications may be mailed to:
DHHS/DCYF/Child Development Bureau
ATTN: Credentialing Specialist
129 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
Electronic Transcripts may be sent to: