All families will find resources to make informed decisions about child care services that meet their needs. NH professionals, policy makers and partners will use the system information to make data-driven decisions that improve professionalism and workforce quality to positively impact children.
NH Connections Information System Mission
- Families seeking care with programs that best meet their unique needs;
- Programs and early childhood, afterschool and Head Start professionals with resources to grow professionally and meet licensing requirements; and
- Administrators and directors to an employee’s professional requirements status.
How does the NH Connections Information System benefit my program?
- Marketing: Effortlessly market your program to families searching for child care, including linking them to your program’s website and social media.
- Real-time Program Updates: Update your program information any time, such as vacancy status, open or closed status during an emergency, program rates, schedules, etc.
- Online Applications:
- Background checks and status updates
- Early childhood or afterschool credential
- Find Professional Development Opportunities: Search for and enroll in professional development opportunities
- Online Tracking:
- Individual’s professional development hours
- Technical assistance (TA), coaching, mentoring, and consulting
- Respond to licensing visits electronically
- Keep Informed during Emergencies. Links providers to important updates and information
New Hampshire Child Care Search Portal
(Phase 1 of a multi-phase system rollout)
- Enhances and combines the current CCLU system and the Child Care Aware of NH Search Feature to provide a tailored list of available early child care, afterschool and/or school age, and Head Start programs for families seeking care.
- Programs will have the ability to highlight qualities that make their program unique and provide information to families about hours, availability and rates should they wish to do so.
- Exclusive access to The Child Care Search Portal will be available to programs starting 9/24 prior to it being available to families on 9/30. Programs will continue to have 24/7 access to this portal to make necessary changes to their profile from the launch date forward.
- The Child Care Search Portal is part one of the multi-part of the NH Connections Information System.
- Please note: This portal is mobile and PC friendly, however, it cannot be accessed from Internet Explorer
- NH Connections Information System: Program Support
How Do I Gain Access to NH Child Care Search Portal to Update Program Information?
For New Users to the NH Child Care Search Portal:
Call or email CCAoNH with a personal email address.
CCAoNH will send you a Welcome Email for Providers to the NH Child Care Search Portal. This email will contain step-by step directions on how to log in.
Then you will receive an email from the NHProfessionalRegistry@dhhs.nh.gov with your personal login information.
You must use the link from this email to sign-in for the first time to establish your account for the NH Connections Information System. Once your account has been established you will be able to use the directions below to get into your account.
When Returning to the NH Child Care Search Portal:
Go to the NH Child Care Search Portal. This link will only work if you have already established an account using the directions above.
Enter in your log in information that was sent to you from NHProfessionalRegistry@dhhs.nh.gov
If you are having difficulty logging into the account, please click on the needs support button that is located the bottom right-hand corner of the login box. That will create a ticket with Salesforce the creators of the NH Child Care Search Portal. Someone will reach out to help you.
Please remember that currently only Child Care Program Administrator/Providers have access to The New Hampshire Child Care Search Portal, one part of the New Hampshire Connections Information System. All providers will be granted access to the NH Connections Information System once the next phase in the multi-phase rollout is complete.
Resources to Learn More About the NH Child Care Search Portal includes:
- How to Video: NH Child Care Search Portal for Providers
- Quick Reference Guide: NH Child Care Search Portal
- Recorded Webinar: Getting the Information and Resources You Need for Child Care Recovery and Stabilization: Making Your CCRSP Funding Work for You: Invoicing and Accountability – Session 7
- PowerPoint: Getting the Information and Resources You Need for Child Care Recovery and Stabilization: Making Your CCRSP Funding Work for You: Invoicing and Accountability – Session 7
- CCAoNH Live Chat Support