CCAoNH Collaboratives and Groups
Child Care Aware of NH provides many different Collaboratives and Groups across the state of NH.
Online Early Childhood Focused Collaborative Meetings:
Child Care Aware of NH powered by Southern New Hampshire Services is excited to be hosting online Early Childhood Focused Collaborative Meetings.
These meetings are group-driven to reflect the participant’s needs and interests and to provide:
- Child Care Aware of NH program updates
- Essential local and State information
- Professional development opportunities.
Please note, the North Country Collaborative is for programs and providers in the North Country only (Carroll, Coos and Northern Grafton).
Our Focused Collaboratives are meetings that are held once per month from September to June. Each of these meetings focus on a specific topic.
Early Childhood Focused Collaborative Meetings Topics:
- Infant and Toddler Programming and Curriculum
- Family Engagement and Communication
- Child Care Aware of NH News and Updates
- Program Management Leadership
- Early Childhood Programming and Curriculum
- Family Child Care
- Pyramid Model
- Get Connected to Technology
- With a Montessori Perspective
- North Country
Non CCAoNH Groups:
Early Care and Education Association (EC & EA)
The mission of the Early Care & Education Association is to provide an opportunity for professionals working with children birth to five, to collaborate in an effort to enhance the lives of children and families in the Upper Valley. For more information please contact Sharon at 603-667-8182 or Amy at email@example.com. The EC & EA meets every second Tuesday of the month at 4 pm. Current meeting location is: River Valley Community College (Lebanon) located 2 Doors Down from the entrance of Three Tomatoes (1 Court Street).