Website Kid's Culture
The Center Director is responsible for ensuring the health, safety, and quality of education for all children within the center’s care. The Center Director is directly accountable for overall operational management in accordance with well-established guidelines, including curriculum development, staff management and development. The Center Director is responsible for making sure the daycare center is complying to all state requirements. Candidates should have:
- At least three years of related experience, including at least two years’ supervisory experience preferably as a Center Director or similar role.
- Advanced computer literacy including: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Current and to CPR and First Aid certification.
- Able to lift 40+ lbs.
- Completed Health and Safety training
- Assumes responsibility for the center’s day-to-day operations.
- Develop educational programs and set educational standards.
- Produce and post monthly Kid’s Culture menu, Curriculum guide, and Parent Newsletter.
- Ensure facilities are maintained and cleaned according to state regulations daily.
- Timely and complete daily communication with owner.
- Staff and Children’s folders are to be up to date and in compliance always.
- Make sure the Center is in compliance with State Guidelines at all times.
- Paid Time Off after 90 day Review/ Probation period,
- Paid Holidays,
- Paid Teacher workshop days,
- Team outings and employee appreciation events,
- Free Health Insurance including Vision, Dental add-on,
- $25,000 Life Insurance policy at no cost to you.
- Small Center/Family atmosphere,
- Monthly Professional Development hours,
- Yearly Anniversary Bonus,
- Licensing Monitoring visit Bonus,
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- National Conference attendance after a year of employment,
- Flexible schedule,
- Company Cell Phone,
- Company Laptop.
Kid’s Culture Childcare is looking for a motivated, organized, energetic individual to lead our team. This person should have excellent time management skills, knowledge of Early Childhood Development, and great communication and leadership skills. We are looking for someone who can bring play to the forefront of learning through all different mediums including natural and other learning materials.