The NH Early Childhood Professional Development System is a way to recognize individuals for their professional development while providing a process for attaining a professional Credential.
The following documents can help support you in obtaining a professional Credential:
- NH’s Early Childhood Professional Development Guidebook
- NH Early Childhood Credential Checklist
- NH Early Childhood Renewal Credential Checklist
- Fillable Professional Development Plan
- Printable Professional Development Plan
To view the NH Specialized Competencies books click on the link below:
NH Specialized Competencies
Child Care Aware of NH can offer Technical Assistance in obtaining a Credential. For assistance, contact us by using the Contact tab at the top of this page.
To contact the Bureau of Child Development and Head Start Collaboration, call: 603-271-4684 or email: email@example.com