Website Easterseals NH Easterseals NH
For over 84 years, Easterseals New Hampshire has been helping people of all ages and abilities through our 11 programs. Our work empowers individuals to improve their health and well-being, achieve greater independence, recover from substance use, develop life skills, access education, secure housing, find family, and connect with their communities. In everything we do, we strive to lead the way to a lifetime of full equity, inclusion, and access. We're hiring Lead Teachers in multiple classrooms! Come find your purpose and make a difference in the lives of children. As a Lead Teacher, you will develop and implement curriculum plans, providing age-appropriate instruction and supervision, interacting with children in a nurturing and developmentally appropriate way, assuring the supervision and safety of children, performing child observations and assessments and supervising Associate Teachers, Foster Grandparents and volunteers. The person in this position will have the opportunity to work in all of the classrooms.Qualifications:
- Requires an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, including a three (3) credit course in child growth & development
- Knowledge of NAEYC standards and criteria
- Prior experience working with young children
- The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of developmentally appropriate practice and positive behavior intervention strategies in order to provide a nurturing environment for the families we serve. Candidates should have high standards for quality of care and conduct themselves in a professional manner.
Compensation: $17.50 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5:30pm
What’s in it for you? We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time, eligible employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) begins accruing on your first day!
- 10 Paid Holidays, as well as a Floating Holiday of your choice
- 403 (b) Employer Match – up to a maximum of 3%
- Tuition Reimbursement after one year of employment
- Federal student loan forgiveness eligibility and student loan repayment for qualifying positions
- Employee Discounts
- On-site child care center at a discount for employees. Available at Auburn Street and S. Main Street in Manchester
- Wellness Programs: Health coaching, on-site and remote nutritional counseling services, remote and on-site fitness classes, reimbursement programs for weight loss & tobacco cessation
- All Employees of Easterseals NH are now eligible for DailyPay, a new optional benefit that allows you to access your pay whenever you need it.
We are proud to be a recovery-friendly workplace and a NH Veteran-Friendly Business.
To learn more about this role, please contact Patty at 603-670-6817 or [email protected].
Candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment. EOE