Enrolling as a Provider to Accept the NH Child Care Scholarship

The information found on this page includes the most current documents and information pertaining to enrolling as a Licensed or Licensed-Exempt Provider to accept the NH Child Care Scholarship. Please read through each document available in reference to your program type. 

The following documents are available to support you when enrolling in the NH Child Care Scholarship:

NH Child Care Scholarship Enrollment Forms

Need Additional Assistance?

Please contact Provider Enrollment Specialist, Marlene Burton at: Marlene.M.Burton@dhhs.nh.gov if you have further questions.