Great Bay Kids’ Company is a non-profit organization
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards.
- Lead by example, encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise child care assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Must align with NH Child Care Program Licensing Rules and Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work with a team.
The Associate/Lead Young Toddler Teacher is responsible for the care and safety of our two year olds. The Associate/Lead Teacher will be responsible for planning and implementing developmentally appropriate activities for the children within his/her care. This is a co-lead teaching position and all work is completed cooperatively with another Lead/Associate Teacher.