Great Bay Kids’ Company is a non-profit organization
- Other office duties as requested by the Director and Executive Director
- Classroom coverage
- Interact with children, parents, families and co-workers in a positive, professional way.
- Guides and directs Lead Teachers, Associate Teachers, Child Care Assistants and Volunteers who assist with the daily implementation of daily programming.
- Informed of agency and local emergency procedures and is proficient in handling emergencies.
- Adheres to agency's discipline philosophy and practices positive guidance.
- Ensures that every child is supervised at all times and that play areas, equipment, and toys are safe and sanitary.
- Responsible for the care and upkeep of program equipment as well as overall site appearance.
- Answering phones
- Able to accept comments and criticism from colleagues, supervisors, and families in a constructive manner.
- Follows the NH Child Care Program Licensing Rules as well as agency guidelines.
- Participates in agency sponsored functions such as: staff meetings, in-service training, open house events, and any other GBKC events
- Candidate must be Lead Teacher Qualified in accordance with current NH Child Care Licensing Rules and Regulations.
- Candidate must have 1000 hours experience working with children in a licensed child care program.
- Valid Driver's License if transporting children to special events in agency vehicles.
- Complete NH Child Care Licensing required Health & Safety Training.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be flexible, energetic, be a team player and work well with young children.
The Senior Educational Lead will work directly with the director of the Newmarket Center. The Senior Educational Lead will be responsible for creating and editing the daily/weekly/monthly schedules as needed due to call outs, scheduled days off, and is responsible for finding or providing coverage as needed. This position will be accountable for adhering to the time off policies when approving requests, developing ways for creative scheduling efforts as needed and communicating to staff and the Director as changes are made.
The Senior Educational Lead may also assume other roles in the office such as, but not limited to covering in the classroom, closing the building, mentoring staff and attending center and agency wide events. As a salaried employee, the Senior Educational Lead Teacher’s schedule may vary with hours extending over 40 as participation in work related tasks on nights and weekends may be required.