1. Attends to the daily needs of the children, including, but not limited to nurturing, feeding, diapering, and toilet training.
2. Interacts with children in a positive manner.
3. Helps provide a safe, inviting, and stimulating environment for the children.
4. Communicates with parents verbally and in the form of a daily note, in a friendly and positive manner, making them feel at ease with the center.
5. Attends to daily household chores. (dishes, sterilizing toys and furniture, etc.)
6. Develops a cooperating and supportive attitude within the room.
7. Assists Lead Teacher in planning and implementing an age appropriate curriculum, and to see that the program goals are met.
8. Assists Lead Teacher in training and supervising Child Care Assistants.
9. Complies with job descriptions in individual rooms.At least 18 years of age, has a minimum of 9 ECE credits and high school diploma / GED diploma
1. Experience in a child care setting
2. Ability to relate to children sensitively.
3. Evidence of enough security and judgment to handle crisis situations.
4. Sensitivity to children’s individual needs.
5. Ability to use appropriate and positive discipline.
6. Ability to cooperate and communicate effectively with Lead Teacher and other staff.
7. Ability to remain confidential when dealing with individual children, staff, or sensitive issues.
8. Is Flexible and Dependable
Noah’s Ark Child Care Center is a non -profit child care center in Manchester, NH. Our goal is to provide the highest quality childcare and early childhood educational programming for infants, toddlers, preschool and school- age children of the Greater Manchester and Southern New Hampshire community.