Website The Learning Center at Concord Hospital
- Administers a high-quality learning center that fosters a nurturing environment with a play-based curriculum, that meets the developmental needs of each child and family.
- Manages the Learning Center in compliance with NH DHHS Child Care Licensing Rules.
- Secures certification of quality via NAEYC Accreditation or NH Granite Steps for Quality.
- Develops annual budget and effectively manages the financial operation of the center.
- Maintains the Learning Center enrollment at capacity, maximizing service to CH employees.
- Hires, engages with and develops a "best in class" team of teachers and other staff who are passionate and committed professionals.
Responsible for the the daily operation of Concord Hospital’s employer-supported child care center including staffing, programming, budgeting, client contacts, licensing, quality improvement systems, record keeping, billing and purchasing.