Website Bright Horizons
- Create and lead activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and needs.
- Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child’s day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- At least six months of experience working in child care, daycare, or preschool preferred
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep yourself and others safe and free from illness.
Bright Horizons is currently seeking experienced Child Care Teachers. Our Centers offer competitive salaries – ranging from $20.25-24.75 per hour (based on education and experience)
Full -Time Teachers are eligible for a $1,000 Hiring Incentive after 100 days of employment. And a $1,000 bonus after 18 months of employment. Effective through 12/31/23
Imagine your future as a teacher with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree – for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons teacher.
Full-time and part-time positions now available with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid time off
Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you – in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future at one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Apply today!