Website Creative Imaginations Childcare Center, LLC
Learning. Laughing. Playing.
- Support the mission and philosophy of Creative Imaginations Childcare Center
- Will maintain professional boundaries with all current, past, and prospective clients, and maintain the confidentiality of clients and staff, in accordance with Creative Imaginations Childcare Center’s Confidentiality policy and procedure.
- Abide by all Creative Imaginations Child Care Center’s Safety policies and procedures.
- Present a professional and positive image
- 18 hours of professional development required to be completed annually
- Maintain and/or become certified in adult and pediatric CPR/AED & First Aid certified, or willing to get certified in the first 90
- Obtain and Maintain an NH Childcare Employment eligibility card, including finger printing and background check
- Knowledge of and understanding of licensing rules and regulations
- Ability to work as a team and be flexible to work with all ages
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Responsible for the care and safety of all of the children in your care
- Responsible for assisting the lead teacher in implementing weekly creative curriculum
- Work with the lead teacher to observe, document, and assess each child’s development
- Communicate with parents daily using the Brightwheel app to share information about each child’s day
- Must be able to work independently in a classroom when needed without the direct supervision of another qualified teacher so long as teacher to child ratios are met.
- Perform other related duties as required, going above and beyond when needed.
- At least 16 years of age, no experience necessary, on the job training provided
- Valid CPR & First Aid certification, OR must be willing to acquire certification within 90 days of employment
- Valid NH Child Care Employment Eligibility Card, OR must get fingerprinted and pass a background check prior to the start of employment
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Employee discount
- Professional Development Assistance
- Scholarship/Education Assistance
- Health insurance contribution
- Supplemental benefits
- Classroom funding for learning/theme related materials
- Paid planning time
The individual in this position will assist in classrooms with children ages 6 months through 5 years of age alongside an associate or lead qualified teacher. No experience necessary, willing to train the right individual. Hours we are looking to fill are Part Time 12:00 – 5:00 or Full Time 8:00 – 5:00.