Creative Kids Adventures, Inc.
Imagine. Discover. Explore.
- Planning and implementing age appropriate curriculum and activities
- Supporting social/emotional development
- Supporting potty training and self help skills
- Engaging in outside activities
- Parent communication
- ASQ assessments and parent teacher conferences
- Assist in program development and improvement
- Maintaining professional development hours, ideally focused around toddler related topics
Creative Kids Adventures is looking for a fun, engaging and spontaneous teacher to join our team! If you enjoy working with toddlers and have a passion for providing a variety of activities for this age group, then we want you! Our toddler program is a small group of two year olds who enjoy being active, enjoy outside time and they are looking for a teacher to join them in their learning.