Website Strafford KinderCampus, LLC
- Leading our 1.5-3.5 year-old classroom
- Creating and implementing ability appropriate curriculum
- Weekly newsletter for your classroom
- Maintaining a safe and nurturing classroom environment
- Communicating with parents
- Lead Teacher qualified, OR
- Associate Teacher qualified, OR
- Willing to continue your education to achieve Associate level qualifications
- Background Check and Fingerprints
- Childcare Experience Preferred
- CPR/First Aid Certification
Our Little Blessings Faith-based Program is looking for a full time Lead or Associate Teacher in our 1.5-3.5 year-old classroom. Maximum of 12 children with our Director plus apprentice/assistant teacher to assist.
Monday-Friday 8:45-4:45. Lunches are with the kids (or at nap time) and are paid. Paid snow days (used as professional development days at home) and paid holidays. FREE childcare for your age eligible child! Summer option for four 9.5 hour days with one day off each week, plus one week’s paid summer vacation.
The preschool team works together to develop and implement curriculums for our two classrooms, ages 1.5-3.5 and ages 3.5-5.
Candidates must meet the qualifications of an Associate Teacher according to the state of NH Child Care Licensing Rules. Experienced Assistant teachers interested in continuing their education (tuition grants available) to meet the qualifications of an Associate teacher are encouraged to apply. Lead teacher qualified with experience is preferred.
Love working with children but not sure if you are qualified? Have some education and don’t have the desire to return to school? Contact us and we can assess your education and experience.
Come play and learn with us and truly make a difference in the lives of the young children in our community!