Recovery & Stabilization
As New Hampshire continues to address the economic and social challenges related to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Governor has announced an additional $10 million dollars in funding for child care and afterschool providers across New Hampshire. In this phase of the DHHS Child Care COVID-19 response, existing CCRSP providers may receive additional funding to address their income losses and COVID-related expenses.
The COVID-19 Child Care Assistance Supplement program is designed to:
- Assist providers/programs in continuing to offer healthy, safe and stable services;
- Help providers/programs to continue to recover and stabilize from the impact of the pandemic by providing funding and resources to support operational, workforce, and health and safety costs and need.
This funding applies to COVID-related expenses and income losses between March 1 and December 30, 2020 at which time all funds must be expended.
To view a PDF version of this update click here.
CCRSP and CCCAS Funding Reports
Below is the information that CCAoNH has to support providers completing the CCRSP and CCCAS Funding Report as of January 12, 2021. As more information becomes available to us we will post it here.
- The Bureau of Child Development and Head Start Collaboration has extended the deadline to January 24th at 11:59
- DO NOT SHARE THE FINAL REPORT LINK sent from the Gmail address. It is specific to that email address.
- If you have already completed your Final Report, not to worry, you can either modify it or leave it as it is – not much has changed.
- You will receive a separate email with the virtual office hours listed by alphabetical order based on your program name tomorrow. These are optional and do not require registration. You can ask questions individually (see below).
- The Bureau of Child Development and Head Start Collaboration lost the whole webinar series, Dianne Chase will be re-recording it. We will post when it becomes available.
- MULTI-SITE PROGRAMS WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE EMAIL WITH THEIR WORKSHEET LATER TODAY.
- Direct all technical assistance questions to ECCP@dhhs.nh.gov
- CCRSP-CCAS FINAL REPORT TEMPLATE
- NH DHHS CCRSP-CCCAS FINAL Report Instructions: Updated 1-7-21
- CCRSP-CCCAS Final Report Optional Calculation Worksheet
- Recorded Webinar-Child Care Recovery and Stabilization: The CCRSP/CCCAS Final Report: Part Two
Guidance for Open Child Care Programs
- How to Access Financial Resources for Child Care Providers
- REVISED Public Health info for Child Care Providers 08/20/20 PHS
- DHHS – Public Health Monitor Health Table: COVID-19: What are isolation, quarantine, and self-observation?
- COVID-19-FAQ August 10: From the Bureau of Infectious Disease Control
- Revised Child Care Guidance
- Letter about Revised Child Care Guidance