COVID-19 Resources for Providers
Our hearts go out to all affected by COVID-19. Below are resources that may help programs through these trying times. We will continue to add resources to our site as they become available to us.
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)(NH DHHS)
- 2-1-1 COVID-19 Hotline
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)(CDC)
Resources for Providers:
- FDA Updates on Hand Sanitizers Consumers Should not use
- How to Access Financial Resources for Child Care Providers
- Absentee Due to COVID Clarification-Notice to Providers
- COVID-19 and Early Care and Education: Considerations Before Reopening Module
- REVISED Public Health info for Child Care Providers 08/20/20 PHS
- DHHS – Public Health Monitor Health Table: COVID-19: What are isolation, quarantine, and self-observation?
- COVID-19-FAQ August 10: From the Bureau of Infectious Disease Control
- Helping Children Thrive During the COVID-19 Pandemic Video
- Helping Children Understand Emotions When Wearing Masks Tip Sheet
- Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C)
- DHHS Guidance of Face Masks in Child Care
- NAEYC Coping with COVID-19
- Resources for K-12 Schools and Childcare Programs
- Facilitating Remote Learning Experiences for Pk-12 Learners During Response to COVID-19
Center for Disease Control:
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines for Re-Opening Child Care Providers
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines for Child Care Providers That Remain Open
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines for Employers and Small Business
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines for Re-Opening Schools and Day Camps.
- CDC Guidance for School Settings
National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care and Early Education: The Caring for Our Children Crosswalk is designed to provide information to help caregivers/teachers and child care health consultants provide safe and healthy early care and education environments during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care and Early Education COVID-19 Questions-CFOC Crosswalk
Child Care Aware of America Resources:
- Health and Safety Measures-For Families
- Grab, Adapt and Go – COVID-19 Resources for Child Care Programs
- CCAoA: Coronavirus Updates and Resources
- CCAoA: Coronavirus: How Does It Impact Child Care Providers and CCR&Rs?
- CCAoA: Coronavirus: What Child Care Providers Need to Know
Resources for After School Providers:
NH Department of Labor Guidance Regarding COVID-19 or Other Public Health Emergencies: Employers and employees may have questions about the impact of COVID-19 or other similar viruses on some employment laws enforced by the US Department of Labor.
- Department of Labor
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Questions and Answers
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Questions and Answers
- COVID-19 Unemployment Insurance Guidance to Non-Profit and Public Employers
- Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
Emergency Planning Resources:
COVID-19 Resources Shared by NH Child Care Providers: If you would like to share your letters or resources, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject COVID-19 Resource Share. Note that the resources below are from other directors, administrators and providers. These materials are not vetted by Child Care Aware of NH. It is your responsibility to make sure that the materials below meet CCLU Rules. Use resources below at your own discretion.
- COVID-19 Resource Share-Letter to Families
- BVS Letter to Families with adapted policies
- BVS Tuition Letter about tuition
- BVS Letter to Families 04.03.2020
- Early Beginnings for Young Learners Pandemic Handbook
- Social Story about Wearing Masks for Children
- Little Scholars COVID-19 Handbook
- Little Scholars Phase 1 Parent Survey
- Little Scholars Phase 2 Parent Survey
- Little Scholars Parent Survey
- Little Scholars Screening Checklist
- Little Scholars Teaching Survey
- Little Scholars Daily Screening Sheet